The event covers all aspects related to digital businesses and their enablement, including:
- new (digital) business models;
- new forms of business strategy evaluations;
- models for evaluating value chain dynamics;
- economic modelling of new technical architecture propositions;
- business-driven system design;
- case studies on new and/or successful digital businesses;
- the Internet and socio-economic impacts.
The evolution of organisational behaviour and business architectures from natural to digital and the increasing impact of information and communication technologies (ICTs) on socio-economic activities are creating new possibilities for business and commerce. Support of this evolution requires convergent, adaptive and interoperable environments that can sustain and aid social networking, business needs and market trends.
The event intends to provide an international forum for industry and academic representatives involved with ICT, software technologies, organisational studies and socio-technological enablers for business